Guideline for Commissions
- Be as specific as possible. I am not a mind reader as much as I would like to be. I don't know you and I don't know what you like or not like.
- Provide the exact resolution for the image needed.
- If you can provide a stock and/or font, please do.
- It would help if you told me if the image is for funsies or for professional use.
- Don't tell me to do whatever I want. I am making something for you, not for myself.
- Don't be a dick if I take too long to finish your request. If you need it for a specific time and/or date, please tell me in advance.
- Don't take advantage of my kindness. Do not make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I'm angry.
What you do with what you commissioned is none my business.